The Retail Advertising Network
Use our Retail Advertising Network to get more eyeballs on your deals and distribute your Digital Catalogue across the web.
The Retail Advertising Network (RAN) comprises a variety of high traffic websites used to showcase your catalogues online. Made up of more than 6 Million Monthly Browsers, (effective measure June 2016) it consists of Guzzle, My Broadband, The Local News Network (over 70 Caxton-Owned Local News Websites) and All4Women.
Price and product deals from your printed catalogues are digitally captured and served across our publisher and aggregator websites. Users can interact with the catalogues by clicking on products, finding their nearest stores or visiting a retailer’s website.
Based on a cost per view model, you only pay when a user clicks on your catalogue.
Product Booster Banners on Mobile
To increase the opportunity for your deals to be seen online, we offer price and product mobile sticky banners.
By clicking on these banners, smart geo-fencing technology picks up a users location and presents a landing page to them. From here a user can choose to walk or drive to their nearest store, click to call, visit the retailers website and more.
Product widgets are served in the ad units on our RAN websites. These banners are dynamically created from your catalogue and display your price and product deals. These widgets drive traffic to the product deals within your digital catalogue on the respective RAN website to further increase interaction.
Free Catalogue Hosting
Further to this, should you decide to use RAN as part of your marketing mix we will host your catalogue on your own website for FREE as part of the RAN solution- no extra cost.
The catalogue on your site will enjoy the same functionalty as it does over the Retail Ad Network.
Benefits of the Retail Ad Network
- Showcase your deals online, this extends the life of your print retail specials and provides the opportunity for more eyeballs onto your deals.
- Users browse the full catalogue and can click on deals, interact with specials, see store details and click through to specials on retailer websites.
- RAN distributes across whichever publisher & aggregator sites you choose in the network, or all of them.
- You only pay per product view– whether that view stems from a product booster banner, catalogue view or widget view.
- Comprehensive reports are provided after campaigns conclude, including how many people interacted with your deals, average time spent on your catalogue, most clicked on products, clicks to your website and more.
- We’ll host your own catalogue on your own site as part of the RAN solution. No extra cost.
- Should you not have a catalogue at all, we can create price and product catalogues for you with our dynamic software and serve this across RAN.