The Digital Briefcase Sales Executive will be required to maximize sales revenue, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing digital products and services to potential SME clients. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about selling, have experience in digital advertising, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills.
- Develop superior digital product/service knowledge, local market understanding and personal selling skills.
- Be able to consult SME owners and recommend products, packages and services from the Digital Briefcase portfolio based on client’s short and long-term digital marketing needs.
- Build sustainable relationships with our SME clients to ensure that you understand their business strategies.
- Conduct all necessary research required to accurately understand the client’s business and present a relevant and impactful digital marketing solution to them.
- Compile and present power point presentations & quotes to clients.
- Accurately handle all admin associated with making the sale.
- Attend client meetings, training sessions & workshops as and when required.
- Be able to manage a hit list effectively.
- Develop strong cold calling skills.
- Display a sense of urgency when closing deals and a commitment to achieving sales targets set for the division.
- Source and secure new business in a creative and innovative manner.
- Keep up to date with industry digital trends and activities of competitors of ours.
- As the need arises, Digital Briefcase may expand their portfolio of products in order to further serve SME needs. This may expand your current scope of work to include similar duties on other products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and is driven to make the sale
- Has a passion for all things digital and is driven to learn new things and grow in the digital sphere
- Is self-motivated and results oriented
- Has an outgoing, resilient personality
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- 12 months+ experience in a sales role
- Preferable: 6 months+ experience in digital sales role
Qualification & requirements:
- Johannesburg based
- Driver’s license
- Matric Certificate
- Preferable: Marketing or business diploma or degree
- Up to date Google Adwords certification (to be reinstated every 12 months) – can be attained after employment if candidate does not yet have this.
Should you meet these requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 13 March 2017
If you haven’t heard from us by 20 March your application was unsuccessful.