The following information outlines your key responsibilities & duties inclusive of the skill set required. The list is not exhaustive. As your career progresses within the company we will expect you to grow and develop in your role. Any major changes in your Job Description will be noted.
Title: Creative Strategist
Department: Strategic Marketing
Reporting into: Marketing Services Director
The Creative Strategist will be responsible for leading and collaborating with, a strategic/creative team.
This media and marketing savvy team will be required to conceptualize and create cross-platform integrated marketing campaigns for national advertising clients as well as for internal business-to-business needs.
Proposed creative ideas will be based on sound marketing and consumer behavior principles. Media channels will be selected, using strategic media-planning tools and analytics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to straddle the creative and business sides of advertising
- Leadership ability.
- Team player.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing, advertising and communication theory and practice.
- Ability to conceptualise integrated communication campaigns across traditional and “new” media.
- Presentation skills.
- Confidence to engage with clients at a senior level i.e. Media/Marketing Directors.
- Understanding of the client/agency decision making process.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in marketing and/or communication.
- At least 5 years experience in the media advertising industry.
- Examples (portfolio) of “idea-creation”
- Experience in local/community media.
- Clear reference checks
- Qualification checks
Should you meet these requirements please email your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of applying your application was unsuccessful.